Skip to main content

Students Association Complaints

If you are unhappy about something that the Students' Association is responsible for or about a staff member or officer, you can raise a complaint about this.

A complaint may be an effective way to address your problem.

Complaints about elected Students' Association representatives should be addressed to a local or regional HISA sabbatical officer; complaints about sabbatical officers should be addressed to the Students' Association Chief Executive Officer (CEO).

Complaints about HISA staff should be addressed to their relevant departmental line manager at the first instance before the CEO.

Please note that the HISA Advice Service cannot offer advice or support with complaints being raised against the Students' Association or any member of the Students' Association staff, as this would be a clear conflict of interest.

If you need help filing a complaint, you should seek advice from your local Citizens Advice Bureau.

Powered by MSL